Maybe I’ve been watching Friends too much or maybe I’ve been on Pinterest too much, but I can’t stop thinking about ordering a pair of Levis. They just seem perfect… perfect wash, perfect rips, perfect cut – you get the point. Anyone feel the same or do any of you have a pair? I’d love to hear!
Light Wash Levi’s Maybe I’ve been watching Friends too much or maybe I’ve been on Pinterest too much, but I can’t stop thinking about ordering…
Hello hello! Happy Friday everyone! I hope that y’all had a nice week and will have an even better weekend. I’m back down on 30A…
Rebecca Taylor’s Office Happy Monday and game day. 😉 In the coming months I’ll be (hopefully) moving to New York and into my first apartment.…
TGIF. I hope everyone had a good first week of the year! I crossed a few things off of my to-do list as well as…
Happy Monday and happy 2017! I hope everyone had a fun New Years Eve. I thought I’d make this little list to keep myself accountable…
Hello hello! Happy Friday everyone! I hope that y’all had a nice week and will have an even better weekend. I’m back down on 30A for the long weekend so I don’t have too many plans besides bike riding and visiting the Seaside Farmers Market.
- Damsel doesn’t wear too much color, but this blush suit is swoon worthy.
- Still making this salad at least once a week.
- The dress Malia Obama wore to her father’s farewell speech is still in stock!
- Popsugar Fitness videos are my new go-to.
- Friendly reminder.
- 40% off sale at Rebecca Taylor. This dress is a total steal.
- 40% off sale at Equipment. Low inventory, hurry!
- 25% off the entire site at Mignonne Gavigan.
- This dress can easily be worn year round.
- An off the shoulder striped top that would be ideal in the spring and summer months!
- Ripped skinnies – you can never have enough jeans.
Happy Monday and game day. 😉 In the coming months I’ll be (hopefully) moving to New York and into my first apartment. As such, I’ve begun to look at furniture and have subsequently been pinning up a storm. And while Pinterest has the “you’ve already pinned this” feature, I’ve pinned essentially the same DSW dining chairs 10 times over. They’re chic, practical and most importantly, affordable.
- Can wearing lingerie night and day help your self-confidence? Amelia Diamond thinks so.
- One of my favorite home tours to date! So much inspiration.
- Forbes released their annual 30 Under 3o list.
- How to get involved and stay positive this year. #muchneeded
- I’ve been on a salad kick lately and this is the next one I want to make.
Lately • Resolutions
WORKING OUT my stress. I’ve worked out every day of winter break and plan to keep it up. Plus Lululemon has really cute gear out right now…
LETTING GO of negativity. I cannot surround myself with negative people or energy any longer.
FINISHING school. This coming week I will begin my final semester of college and I have a long list of emotions about it.
SAVING money. I just need a few more pennies to buy myself something I’ve wanted for quite some time. 😉
FINISHING Sweetbitter. I started it a few months ago, but school got in the way of me finishing it.
HOPING that more pictures will surface of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. They are definitely my favorite celebrity couple at the moment. Also, if you don’t already watch Suits, I highly suggest you start.
TAKING better care of my skin and body. This means committing to a face mask and workout schedule.